We are a warm, caring congregation of varied interests. We are moving ahead into new challenges and new ideas and welcome all to join us in our efforts to the glory of God.
The church was constructed in 1948 in the Greek Revival style on the site of its predecessor, South Congregational Church which was destroyed by fire in 1941. Two earlier churches were also at this location, one built in 1755 and another one a hundred years later. The church serves as a social and aesthetic focal point, with its front lawn serving as the town green, a site of concerts, picnics,and other activities.
What Makes This Church Special
A warm fellowship and nice people
An outstanding staff
The Church has many volunteers serving on Committees and Boards
An exciting Music program
Located in a great town
59 Main St., East Hampton, CT 06424