The Congregational Church of East Hampton, Connecticut, Inc.
WARRANT FOR THE 270th ANNUAL MEETING
To the members of The Congregational Church of East Hampton:
You are hereby notified that the annual meeting of the Congregational Church of East Hampton, Connecticut, will be held on Sunday morning, January 27, 2019, at the conclusion of a brief
worship service. We will meet in the sanctuary to transact the following items of business:
- ARTICLE I To receive the reports of the church officers.
- ARTICLE II To receive the reports of various church organizations.
- ARTICLE III To receive the report to the Nominating Committee regarding various vacancies and to elect the needed officers for the ensuing year.
- ARTICLE IV To act upon the proposed budget for the period January 1, 2019 to December
- ARTICLE V To transact any other business that may properly come before said meeting.
Note: In the event of a snowstorm, the meeting will be moved to Sunday, February 3, 2019.
BY ORDER OF THE CHURCH COUNCIL Martin Bartel, Moderator
IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE MEETING WE WILL HAVE LUNCH IN THE FELLOWSHIP HALL.