Make a giftDONATE
Helping Others Making a DifferenceWays to get involved
- Become a member of our community and join us for service and fellowship; we always welcome new members!
- Get involved with the community; look for upcoming fundraising events
Select to see more information on:
Donations come in many forms
All donations help us to continue our mission: Helping others and making a difference.
|Financial Support to the Church|
|East Hampton Food Bank|
East Hampton Food Bank is located at:
43 West High Street East Hampton, CT 06424
Donations can be brought to the church, or dropped off at the Food Bank:
Monday and Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 noonSee a list of current needs
Shed is located in the church parking lot
|Other ways to donate|
Save your BOX TOP$ for EDUCATION!
There is a collection box outside the church office, or you can simply put them in your offering envelope.
Please leave donated books on the shelf located in the hallway outside of Fellowship Hall – if there is space. (limit of 3 – gently used, appropriate content only) Do Not leave books in boxes or on the floor! ~ For a $1 donation you can take a book ~ Sponsored by our Music Committee. All proceeds will be used to purchase new sheet music.
Also, the church collects bottles and cans all year long!
Please be sure they are rinsed and dry!
Established in 2004, Seeds of Hope is an outreach program at the church.
Groups of 10-25 high school students and adults have traveled to South Dakota, West Virginia, Mississippi, Massachusetts, New Jersey and Maryland. Individuals often participate more than once. Immersing themselves in the culture of the homeless, the destitute, and helping to rebuild from disasters (whether natural or human made), participants have offered Seeds of Hope to hundreds of people throughout the years.
Christian Outreach And Social Action (COSA) is the outreach and mission arm of the church.
COSA is a major committee with a spot on the Church Council comprised of church members that meet on a monthly basis. This group ensures that the Church and its family of members offer their assistance in a timely and coordinated effort to those in need by scheduling sponsorship activities, connecting members with organizations, receiving member donations and sending them to organizations, as well as raising money through various fundraising activities. The primary mission of COSA is to help others through donations of money, food, clothing, and personal effort.
Organizations that COSA sponsors or is actively involved with:
- Sponsor event for region (18 years now)
- Actively support our “adopted” social worker and other support to neglected children.
- We have just signed our Covenant with the organization.
- CWS Layettes and Service kits
- Layettes are “sewn up” and assembled.
- Health and school kits assembled.
- CWS Blankets And Tools Of Hope
- Money raised through sales of greeting cards
- Special food drives during year
- Baking of bread projects
- Monthly food collections at the church go to the food bank
- Cromwell Children’s Home
- Eddy Shelter
- Family assistance
- Long Lane School
- Habitat for Humanity
- Members work on projects
- St. Vincent DePaul Place
- New Horizons Woman’s Shelter
- Mercy Housing
- Conducting services
- Participating in the Church Fair (with a SERRV Handcraft Booth)